- Copyrights – Please respect my ownership of my content and patterns. All information and pictures on this blog belong to Janferie MacKintosh. You may repin, share and reblog content but please do not alter it then try to claim it as your own, include a link back to my original post. All patterns whether published directly on the blog or downloaded as a PDF are solely owned by me. You may NOT resell, redistribute, copy or alter them in any way and then try to claim them as your own. You may print a hard copy of a pattern for your own use.
- Selling finished Items – YES, you are are free to sell your finished items made from any of my patterns whether free or purchased, provided they are HANDMADE by you in small quantities. You may NOT mass produce nor copy my designs and have them mass produced.
- Design credits – It would be much appreciated if you would mention me as the designer and include my page or pattern link if possible on social media posts. Please give design credit in any online platforms, sales or advertisements (Etsy etc).
- Toy Safety – If you are making any of my toys to sell, you should be aware that there are legal directives in most countries for toy safety. You are advised to research these for the country in which you plan to sell to ensure you don’t break the law.
- Affiliate Links and Banner Adverts Disclosure – I am an affiliate for and share links to a select few sites and specific products on my blog. If you click on the links or banner advert and order through it, I will be paid a small fee by them (a percentage of your overall order value), it doesn’t cost you anything extra but helps me run this blog and offer free patterns. So please support me by purchasing your supplies through my affiliate links if you can. Thank you. These are companies I have affiliate links to:
- Happily Hooked Magazine
- Adverts – You will see adverts on this site as I am a participant in the WordAds program. I have no control on the type of advert unfortunately and I am only paid (a few pence) if you click on them. You can view their policies if you’d like to know more.
- Ordering finished products and custom makes from me – orders need to be paid for in full before it is added to my orderbook and officially becomes an order. I will always give you a rough idea of how long it will be before I can have it finished. Custom makes are not refundable, but if at any time you change your mind before I start work, I can amend your order to suit your changed needs. I may be able to offer a partial refund if you wish to cancel your order before it is started, any refund will be minus the costs of any fees I’ve incurred (eg paypal fees) and materials purchased for your order.